121....the temperature at which one should decide to move to another state. I know. I felt that way when I lived in AZ.
121...the number of hours I work outside my home every month. Believe me, the IN-home hours are much harder, and yet that's where I would choose to spend my time.
121....11x11 (In case you didn't remember.)
121...the number of times my children asked for costumes when we had to go to Party City today. I know. I know. I was asking for it, taking them there this time of year. But sometimes we are glutton for punishment. (What an odd idiom...)
121...from today would be Feb 3 2013. This date has no significance to me other than it fits into my 121 theme. But if it has significance to you, note that it is only 121 days from today.
121... an age I hope I never reach.
121...the number of hours I sleep every 18 days.
121...an unattainable weight...for me...at my age...and at my motivation level. Not happening.
121...the number of pictures my 3 year old took that I just deleted off my phone. They were mostly blurry pictures of my neighborhood, his shoes, the back of my head, total strangers...his shoes.

They are pretty cool shoes. At least he thought so.
121 times.



6 comments:
Love his perspective!
I'm gonna need me some Briggy time. So he will give me smiles again!
At 121 I'd be hospitalized for malnutrition. :)
121 square feet is about the size of my "master" bedroom.
That's all I got...
Thanks on Friday it was 121 days until my birthday. Although I am not looking forward to my birthday maybe I will try to do something for the next 118 days that is meaningful.
121.
Ummm...
I got nothing.
But I wanted to say hi anyway.
I think if I had to think of things for a 121 post, my head would hurt! :)
Post a Comment