I hate peeing my pants. It's a little embarrassing and quite inconvenient.
Oh, come on. If you have ever been pregnant, you've had an unexpected drip or two. If you have given birth to more than three children, you completely understand the "Stop, Cross and Pray" rule when you sneeze. STOP whatever you are doing, CROSS your legs and PRAY nothing squeezes through. It's like a game..only not really.
My first experience peeing my pants, that I can remember...because, hello!, we all peed our pants in the beginning...but the first I can remember was when I was in kindergarten. I was wearnig my favorite dress ever! It was white with red velvet hearts all over it. I had on white tights and Sunday shoes and was simply adorable.
You see, we lived less than one mile away from the school so that meant that we would walk to and from school. I would meet my sisters on the grass and then the three or four of us would walk home together.
This day was no different. Except that I needed to use the restroom. I am pretty good at holding it...two bladders and all. And hold it I did. For a long time. For almost the whole way. In fact I held it until I was about 2 blocks from home and then I just couldn't. Hold it. Anymore.
So I sat down on the curb. Released the floods and filled the gutter. Then I cried. Not because I was embarrassed. I cried because now my dress was wet and stinky and I had to walk the rest of the way in wet tights.
See, inconvenient.
The next time I peed it wasn't just on myself. I was in my first month of pregnancy with my first child. And anyone who has been pregnant knows that that first month you are seriously tired. It's hard work, making them babies. Okay, not so much the making, but the growing.
Well, that night I was totally and completely exhausted. I am not exactly sure what I was dreaming about but I distinctly remember a huge toilet seat and warm water. "Wait a second," I thought. "There is something not right about all this." Then I started awake. In a puddle. With my arms around Hubs.
Yeah, no hiding that one. Embarrassing.
What about you? Have you ever peed your pants?
Do tell.
9 comments:
I've done that "dream pee" exactly once. After that debacle, I always knew that I was really asleep, dreaming, and NOT on the toilet.
But yuck. What a rude awakening!
;)
not yet....granted give it time...6 kids i'm sure has done a # on my bladder...
but now my friend amber? ohhh she does all the time...she was on a medication for her skin and needed to have blood drawn twice a month...she always passes out and pees on herself when she gives blood....needless to say they had a special chair for her each time....and she always brought clothes...i told her she should just wear depends hahaha
One day I was driving home and I had the urge to pee about 3 miles from home. I thought oh I have time. By the time I got home moving at all was painful. It came out of nowhere at all. I got out of the van and literally peed every step I walked. Yep been there done that.
I have had that dream before I had it once and didn't realize what the hell it meant, now I know GET UP AND USE THE POTTY!
I had a pretty yucky day thanks for the laughs I really need this today!
ha ha ha....still do sometimes. Need to work on those Kegel exercises. :)
I pee any time I try to run fast. At Crossfit. During the ward 5k. In a triathlon. It's pretty awesome. Also when I jump rope.
Oh my H, that is funny! Yes, I've peed—most recently after drinking a bottle of water before an hour walk. The last fifteen minutes, all urine broke loose, because I jogged a little bit. I was grateful to be alone. Glad I have company in my misery. :)
NO. Sorry, I can't relate. But my exhusband used to get so drunk he'd pee the bed often. He'd wake up mid pee and go sleep on the couch. Then I'd roll over into it.
He could never understand why I was upset.
When we separated, the bed was the only piece of furniture he got.
Hmmm...
I've never.
Ever.
Ever.
Done anything like that.
And.
Okay.
Yeah.
Ummm...
I can kinda/sorta relate!
Post a Comment