I once played Farmville,
I admit.
For about a month
That was it.
After work,
to help me sleep.
My vegetables,
I would reap.
I do not plow,
plant or sow.
Time for that,
I have no more.
But why, oh why,
oh why, oh why
won't my friends
just let it die?
I kid you not
every day,
Facebook friends
ask me to play.
My plants are dead,
there is no crop.
What do I do
to make them stop?
Their invites pester
me all day.
I wish I had
guts to say:
I don't play Farmville anymore!!
Please stop inviting me!!
the end
Linking up with Jen's Saturday Centus
11 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can so relate to this. I never even ever played the game, but they still invite me to all the time. They surely don't get the point, although I think that they may win points or a pig or something with the more people they try luring in...so I just ignore it...!
You just made me so grateful I don't have a single friend on Facebook who ever asks me to play Farmville -- nor any signs that any of them play at all...
I also get the inevitable BUY ME A PIG PLEASE!!! Not quite as bad as the requests to play all the gambling games. And no matter how many times I say I am not downloading the apps because of what they did to my old computer, they still send the requests.
*sigh*
scream it from the rooftops! You have better things to do with your time!
Just another way Facebook grabs on to your info. Surely someone out there has better things to do with their time than play these silly games!
I've never played Farmville, that's probably a good thing. LOL. Clever centus.
Oh this is good....I might just post your link onto my facebook page! :)
My daughter used to play that all the time. I finally just told her to quit inviting me!
=)
I love this :-) And soooo identify with it. I've wound up blocking many people who keep sending me all those awful requests :-)
Ah Farmville. I refuse to play it because everyone was always inviting me to play. Plus, I'm not a big fan of spending so much time growing pretend food to feed pretend people when I can take a nap and be lazy all day....err, I mean clean the house and cook for the family. :)
I loved this!
And you know what I've always found weird...is people don't ever STOP inviting you even if you just kinda/sorta ignore them.
I stay away from facebook in any form.
I barely have enough time to pee as it is.
Thanks for a cute, cute, CUTE use of this prompt.
Post a Comment