Losing my mind...one child at a time!
What is that?!? Do I need to come to Utah?!
OH...I miss Jamba Juice. I used to work next door to one. Plus, I don't care what people say...trying to make your own at home is NOT the same. It's just NOT!
I have heard magical things about this Jamba Juice....But it has yet to make it's way to me.
We have Jamba Juice in California, too!=)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What is that?!? Do I need to come to Utah?!
OH...I miss Jamba Juice. I used to work next door to one. Plus, I don't care what people say...trying to make your own at home is NOT the same. It's just NOT!
I have heard magical things about this Jamba Juice....
But it has yet to make it's way to me.
We have Jamba Juice in California, too!
=)
Post a Comment