Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can you guess?

(just a heads up. I'm blogging from my phone. There will be no colored words and pictures may or may not end up where I tell them to go...sigh)

You should know I have left my husband.

Abandoned my children.

The dogs are on their own.

It was time.

Time to go away.

And where have I gone?

Here's some clues.

Go ahead and guess.




8 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Looks like women's conference to me!
Have fun!!

=)

Melanie said...

What Sue said. Either that or a mental hospital. :) If it is the latter, save me a room. I'm on my way.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

looked like jail
what you do now?

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful retreat!

Gabe said...

Wherever it is, if husbands and kids aren't allowed, can I come too!

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

All the above comments made me laugh. You've got a great group here. Maybe it's a.... spa?

NatureGirl said...

PROVO

Juli said...

Is it that retreat that you did with your sisters last year?

I gotta say though, I saw the tulips and then the airport and hoped you were coming to see ME!