Friday, April 27, 2012

Any news

The bad news is I only have one more day at Women's Conference.

The good news is my children were alive when I called this morning. Always a good thing.

The bad news is I got a minimal amount of sleep last night.

The good news is I wasn't at home when my baby wet the bed at 3am and had to wake up Daddy to clean up the mess.

The bad news is I'm not sure he will. Clean it. Sigh.

End of good news.

6 comments:

Juli said...

My news is as follows...

The good news is that I placed my bids for my permanent position at work.

Bad news is that after ten agonizing days, the computerized system messed it all up, which in turn messed up everyone under me, which is EVERYONE.

The good news is that the union and my boss have been eagerly trying to fix it. We had a meeting to confirm I will in fact get my second choice. Which I was thrilled with.

The bad news is that the she-tool that is monopolizing my first choice did not issue proper paperwork, and so may lose her spot on said first choice.

The good news is that it would then go to me.

The bad news is that I have no idea when or what will eventually come of all this, and she is a giant TOOL and will somehow make it all my fault.

The good news is that I'm making Tony take me out anyway to celebrate my "Any news".

Have a safe trip home my friend.

Jenny said...

Soak up every second of your peace and quiet.

Yeah.

My bad.

Pun INTENDED!

CB said...

SO HAPPY to hear that you are at Women's Conference! LOVE IT - What a wonderful way to fill your cup in all area's!
How fun!!

jsturner1 said...

The good news is you have friends at home waiting to play with you.........

Susan Anderson said...

heehee

At least you'll be waaay more prepared to deal with cleaning it up when you get home than you were when you left!

Seriously, though, getaway weekends are so important for moms, especially women's conference!

=)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ships never run w/o us!