Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Maybe a little too much T.V.?

"Did you always want to be a mom when you were little?" asked Camden from the backseat.

"Yeah, I did. Being a mom is the best job ever," I answered. And it is.

"Well, I don't want to be a policeman. They have to drive fast and I wouldn't like to do that," he informed me.

"Well, that is true. They do have to go fast when they are chasing bad guys. So if you don't want to be a policeman, what do you want to be?" I inquired.

Without hesitation he said, "I want to be a green ninja."



Alrighty then.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Ha! My boys were pretending to be ninjas in the neighborhood last night. Boys do love their ninjas!

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds like an excellent choice!

;)

Susan Anderson said...

PS. And so handy on St. Patrick's Day...

Melanie said...

Not just any ninja....but a green one. :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

yea that a mermaids are tough ones to be when they get older!!! haha (lily's latest passion)

Kerri said...

Oh the ninja phase...I love it!

Juli said...

Because the green ones camouflage better in the jungle.

Right?