But when buying a pillow, or when I am given a choice, or am awake enough to care, I will always choose the non-feather pillow. Always!
I hate feathered pillows.

Feather pillows are for the birds!
I prefer this pillow:

Don't these pillows call out, "Sleep on my! I am the best!" to you?? They scream "Jump on me! Throw me off the bed! Then jump on me some more!" to my kids, but that's a irrelevant to this conversation.
Foofy pillow (that's what I call them) are my favorites because they actually support your head. They don't poke you in your sleep. Plus, and you might think this is gross, they keep my smell. Yeah, I know. Weird. Even better, they keep Hubs' smell. Nothing like rolling over in the morning and cuddling up to Hubs' pillow.
What?? It doesn't have morning breath. Not that Hubs does have it, though I am not denying that he may, on many occasions, be avoided in the early hours of the morning. Okay, moving on.
Can you tell I am tired.
What's your preference?
5 comments:
I have one of those foam pillows. I love to sleep on it but it's smaller than regular pillows so the pillow case swallows it and hangs off the side.
My preference?!... a feather pillow every.single.time! ; )
Over stuffed feather pillows all the way!
I don't like the smell of feather pillows. I use a cervical pillow...a tempurpedic one.
=)
puffy is good for me, but I have the anti allergin one.
Best pillow I ever had though was an old down hotel pillow. The feathers never came out and you could wash it in HOT water and throw it through the dryer. Nothing better than a sanitized pillow. :)
Post a Comment