Thursday, March 29, 2012

It could be worse.

Almost all my children are celebrating it this week, and I didn't even know it was a thing.

Did you?

Did you know it was "Pee in Your Bed" week? Yeah. I know. Or rather, I didn't know. What are they teaching in school these days.

Three of my five children observed it this week. One of my children has lost all control (quite literally) and has wet the bed three...yes I said three...times this week. Party animal, that one.

That is five bed changes this week. Plus wet, stinky clothes. All happening around 2-4am. I am sure you can imagine how thrilled I was to be dragged into the "Pee in Your Bed" week celebrations.

Not Hubs. He apparently wasn't invited. In fact, he has managed to sleep through all the festivities. Grumble grumble. However, I have threatened to bring the party to him if he doesn't put at least one of my pee-ers in pull-ups this evening.

Don't get me wrong. I am a girl who loves a good party; key word being good.

But this is one holiday that I don't wish to observe. That and "Poo in Your Undies" week.

It could be worse.

4 comments:

Juli said...

My cat seems to be celebrating "Puke-a-palooza"

Seriously, there is nothing worse than waking up at 5 am and stepping in fresh cat puke.

Gross.

What the heck did I get a pet anyway? Aren't the kids hard enough?

Fingers crossed you get some sleep tonight. ;)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

looks like you were partying hard at your house! (better you than me hahah)

Susan Anderson said...

I always made them wear a diaper at night until they were reliably dry.

I hate changing sheets.

;)

Melanie said...

ha ha ha...I think my kids got the memo too. Only, 2 of them already wear pullups and they just pee out of them, soaking their beds as well. Gotta love it.