Yes...this is an aerial vie of half the Pyramid of Giza. (The other side is at the bottom....I uploaded these pictures from my phone and it isn't letting me rearrange them. Grrr...)
This is Camden and I at the Nutcracker. He kept asking for the fighting mice to come back. Total boy!
Snow day! No, wait. We are already out of school. Bummer!
Yum, right?
No such thing as too much yum! (Not until January, right?)
Our first band concert. (He's the 2nd sax player with the Santa hat.) That was truly one of the highlights for me. He played so well (I could totally pick out his hoots...okay, not really) and had a ton of fun.
Picture of kids (just some random kids) at River of Lights. (Just kidding. Four of them are mine, two of them are cousins.) I am totally digging the glowing eyes
And I leave you with the innards of the pyramid. Hope your week was as grandy-dandy as mine was!!








6 comments:
i love the pyramid. How cool. Can I make one?
My kids would be all over the rats as well...and the fighting. Forget the tights.
Nice pyramid! Hopefully your snow sticks around for a white Christmas. I heard the other day we have only a 12% chance of snow for Christmas :(
What a fun week you had! Neat pyramid! Those cookies...yum!
Ahhh the Nutcracker - Haven't seen it in years but always a favorite!
And I have to say - This is the FIRST picture of you I have seen besides the little profile pic! You are gorgeous girl - I always wondered what you looked like when you weren't screwing up your mouth funny - Ha ha!!
Looks like a fun holiday week!
Seriously. What is it about pyramids and elementary school? I love that yours was open on the back. Now I know way more about Giza than I wish too!
Masterful pyramid. And I love the band shot!
=)
Post a Comment