It's official. My butt has become too big. It's true. Don't ask Hubs because if he answers honestly, he will be in trouble. Just believe me when I tell you it's growing.
Last year I set up a separate blog for my bottom problem. But I just can't keep up with two blogs. Okay so it's more like eight blogs: one for my ASL class, and two more for the soccer teams I am coaching and my journal and my kids journal. Yeah....I think I have too many blogs.Keeping up with one more would just cause me to want to eat something sweet...adding the problem.
So instead of dedicating a whole blog to finding my skinny, I am going to dedicate Fridays to it. I'm calling it "There Goes It Fridays." IT referring to my caboose. (Get it...TGI Fridays?) Why? Why would I subject you to my own humiliation? Because I need some accountability. And support. And ideas. And my work just got new cameras. Looking at a HD of myself 30 hours a week is motivation.
Who doesn't have some physical goals for themselves? We all do. Even if you are already are skinny. Some of us need more sleep to improve our overall health. Maybe we need to pick it up in the exercise department. Or perhaps getting your all your veggies in is a struggle. Portion size? Other addictions? We all can improve, right?
So on Fridays, I am going come up with a goal or two to work on that week and also report on how I did on last weeks goal. I also hope to share some tips or articles or motivation I experienced during the week. I refuse to weigh myself more than once a month. It just feels counterproductive to me. I will be posting my measurements in a semi secret place. Not because I want you all to laugh and mock, but because if I write it down somewhere else, they will be lost.
How about it? Wanna improve your health? You can do it publicly or privately. Post something on your own blog or simply post it on your fridge. The important thing is to make the commitment.
Let's do this thing.
6 comments:
I'm with you! My caboose could really use some lightening!!
Lead the way! I'm doing my green smoothie thing, and I have a feeling other good health resolutions are going to follow.
=)
I need to exercise more I really would like to take off all this Ryker weight! Good luck to you and I am looking forward to reading your blog for motivation and advise thanks
Fanny Friday it is....(although my friend in the british colonies would blush and hide her eyes at their meaning of the word)
i'm in...like sue said ...lead the way
It does help to have a support group...hope you find the group you are looking for.
Ah, I totally need this. My bum has gotten big enough that E actually complains that I'm taking up too much space when we share a chair. I'll be joining you in a few weeks since I'm still readjusting to the start of the new school year. Good luck and like Sue said, lead the way!
Post a Comment