Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So I Married a Deaf Man: Just believe you can do it!

Hubs loves his apps. You know, for his iPhone. He is always looking and finding really cool things to add to his phone.
He found one that can make time lapse films (I know this because he made one of our trip home from CA.) And of course another app to edit the film, which he used to remove all sound including fighting, yelling and maybe even some empty threats. 

He found one that can make your face look like Sloth, the guy from The Goonies.

He found this app for when he goes biking. I believe he can see how far he has traveled and his average speed and how many calories he has burned. Pretty much does everything for him except ride the bike.


And more....

He decided to try out this new app when he went biking with a friend a month ago. He kept looking at it periodically during the ride.

When they finally stopped to take a breath, his friend said to him, "Your phone is talking to you."

Literally. 

"What? Really? What is it saying?", Hubs asked.

"You can do it!" and "Just a little farther!" and  "Don't stop now!" and "You're wife is going to thank you later!!" (Okay, so I added that last one in for fun.) Basically, it was speaking to Hubs all these positive affirmations to encourage him to ride to the top of his game.

In vain. 

Though, I may just try that app when I am folding laundry.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Too funny! I think I'm missing out by now having an iphone! I would like the sloth app!

Unknown said...

lmbo at it talking to him.. although the logic behind the app is great, I might need it here to get off of blogs and clean house

jen said...

I need that app! Totally looking for it today. Why? Because it might actually help!

Susan Anderson said...

Too funny.

=D

Juli said...

I want an app that, if necessary, can turn my phone into a tazer.

You know... just for fun. :)