Friday, July 9, 2010

Backyards

What's in your back yard??

7 comments:

Shari said...

I definitely have the pants around the ankles. And nothing else of your loveliness. Sigh.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

haha! i miss having little boys around....
i wonder what's growin in my tummy...wonder if it will be another rough and tumble ...bring momma dirt and grim instead of handfuls of flowers!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! This is what summer is all about. I miss having a backyard. :( . But we do have a lovely park below our building which, I guess, is kind of like my back yard except that I don;t have to weed it! - G

Adrienne Brown-David said...

As a general rule, our backyard is a pants free zone also. My eight year old has a lovely little garden where she's growing tomatoes, basil, parsley, rosemary and a variety of flowers. We have a tipi (or teepee or tepee or any other variation of the spelling) that we built, a hammock, several tiki torches and a clump of trees that the kids have turned into their clubhouse (complete with chairs and separate "rooms").

Gabe said...

I once had a friend call me after she drove by our house. . ."Gabe, did you know Drew is outside peeing on the sidewalk?" oh yes! aren't little boys fun!

Mark Paul said...

Actually we don't have a back yard. We live on the sixth floor of a condo with a balcony. We have a few potted plants, some painted rocks and a grill. That's it.

Nothing as impressive as your back yard.

Unknown said...

I wish we had a backyard too. I think E would have so much fun running around the way :) Glad that the summer weather isn't keeping your kids from being outdoors!