Friday, July 16, 2010

Heaven on Earth....

Yesterday we drove 14 hours straight. So I am happy to say that I am alive to tell you about it.

Only not today.

We have 4 hours left until we get to Grandma's house.

But I will tell you this. While we were scrounging around last night for some grub, we found a little piece of heaven.


Hubs and I used to go here all the time when we lived in Arizona. There are zero Jamba Juice's where we live now.  (sobbing uncontrollably)

Needless to say we had one for a late night snack and will be getting it for breakfast this morning!

I love Jamba Juice.

And we are off.....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great when you find an old friend while traveling.

Kellie said...

Mmmmmm...Jamba Juice...trying not to drool on my keyboard.

paige said...

I've only ever had Jamba Juice in the Houston airport (although I've spent more than my fair share of time there), but it is FAB.