...from my children.
What I think is cool is definitely not cool.
Something happens to me on the eve of each of my children's 13th birthday and I wake up not knowing anything.
Things don't get easier as my kids get older....they just get a different kind of hard.
No matter how easy the older kids had it, the youngest has it the easiest.
I am responsible for anything and everything my teenagers forget to do.
I apparently don't need to sleep. If they wake up early, I should be awake. If they are up late, I should be awake. If they wake in the night, I have to be awake with them.
There is an endless amount of money on my little debit card to be spent on them.
I cannot be trusted to pick the music in my own car.
Anything that is in my bag is community property.
There is always hope, sunshine, happiness and joy in these 5 little people.
2 comments:
Sounds about right to me!
=)
i LOVE this.
Post a Comment