Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Stranger Things

Most days when my kids are in school,
I am working.
 
But there are about 5 days a month
when my kids are in school
and I am not working.
 
Wow, that is sad if you think about it.
Let's not think about that.
 
So what do I do on these 5 days?
 
Mostly I clean...
bathrooms, bedrooms, dust,
 mop floors, clean my car, maybe tackle a big project.
 
Okay, so I was just kidding about the dusting.
I never dust.
 
But...
 
 when the laundry is all washed and dried,
I take the mounds of clothes,
sit down on the couch
and turn on this show.
 
 
I have never wished for piles of laundry.
Now I do.  

2 comments:

jsturner1 said...

I watch Suits. Or Mysteries of Laura. Yeah folding laundry has its perks.

Susan Anderson said...

I've never seen that one. Do you think an old fogie like me would like it?