The term "water-closet" was an early term for an interior or exterior room with a toilet.
We call ours a bathroom.
I use the term "we" loosely because apparently my boys think that they have a water closet in their very own bedroom. An on-suite, if you will.
They, along with several of their cousins, have been "using" their closet.
I couldn't figure out where the urine smell was coming from. I cleaned the mattresses. I cleaned the sheets. I washed the clothes. And yet the smell remained.
Finally, last week as I was complaining about not being able to figure out where the smell was coming from, Briggy says, matter-of-factly, "It's probably because we went pee in the closet."
You think?
I won't tell you that Camden came in this morning saying, "Mommy. Did you know that Briggy just went pee in our vent."
Slapping forehead! Sigh.....
Boys and their pee.
6 comments:
YIKES!!! You win...my boys didn't do that when they were little! In our house now, we don't have a bathroom downstairs, but we have a little "hole" in the floor that the washing machine drains into, then we have a sump pump that drains the water out. Yep, they use that, even though I've told them not to, and even though they were teenagers (or close to it) when we moved here.
Have to admit my three boys never came up with that one. And I'm glad they didn't!
;)
My husband does that when he is sleep walking. I never can tell where he is going when he gets up so I follow him now after a few "near misses" with appliances, me and vents.
I was 8 months pregnant and had the whole bed to myself one night, I woke up to him standing over me and about to pee. Another night he got up walked to the front door opened it & peed off the front porch (thank goodness we live in the country and do not have neighbors). He has also peed in the vent of my daughters bathroom, he peed on my dishwasher, AND DO NOT get me started on when he does walk to the bathroom how I have to listen for pee hitting water.
THANK GOODNESS I HAVE ONE GIRL & SHE DOES NOT DO THIS!
My kids pee everywhere.
Thankfully though, a lot of it has stopped since I started making them clean it up themselves.
At least it's sterile and not um, the other thing they could be doing.
Oh Stop!!! That is so uncool. How are you going to make them clean it up???
And I hate it when mine miss the toilet...
Post a Comment