Monday, March 11, 2013

The perfect seat...

I died laughing.

From where I sleep, I can see the doorway to the upstairs bathroom, aka the kids bathroom. I tell you this not so that you think I am a weird mommy bathroom stalker who keeping track of who goes in and how long they stay, because I am not that person. That would just be weird.

I tell you this so that you understand that sometimes I don't even have to get out of bed to be entertained. I simply have to roll over and pay attention.

This Saturday, I rolled over to see my oldest son, Kobe, enter the bathroom. Seconds later I see my second son, Brody, sneak up next to the doorway, making sure he was out of sight.

As Kobe exited to restroom, Brody said, in a low, rough, slightly louder than normal voice, "Flush-the-toilet!"

I thought Kobe was going to fall over.

It was hilarious!

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I think there should be a recording with that reminder on every bathroom used by a child.

;)

Juli said...

I also have the perfect seat.

Mostly I just see them pounding on the door telling the other to hurry up and get out since we only have one bathroom. And sadly, since we DO only have one bathroom, sometimes it's not the sound, or the light, that wakes me up. :(

Lois Sparks said...

Haha, that was funny!