Underneath my forehead
and right above my eyes,
Lies these blondish hairballs,
one on either side. (of my face.)
Some people wear them skinny
some barely even there,
While others are oblivious
To the continuous line of hair (on their face)
We're talking about eyebrows,
In case you hadn't guessed.
And every time I look at mine,
I feel a little stressed.
You see, nobody taught me,
The proper way to tweeze,
The best way to hold your hand'
The most effective way to squeeze.
Am I supposed to wash them?
or pull a certain way?
Is it okay to tweeze on top?
Did you read Micheal Vey?
(Sorry, random thought, but it rhymed...plus a fun read.)
Every time I pull a hair,
I cannot help but sneeze.
Can somebody remind me
why we do this, please?
Who here hates to do it?
Who else here is done?
Lets cease to do the plucking
and make our brows be one.
Let's hear it for the uni-brow!!!
5 comments:
Too funny! I think I'll keep plucking/waxing, as much as I hate it so! LOL.
Oh how we all hate it! Too funny!!!
haha
Cute poem and well-written, too!
=)
I go to the nice Indian girl at the mall. She threads them into perfection. :)
Left to my own devices, I'd have nothing left.
You crack me up!
I have the bushy Brooke Shield kind of eye brows because I rarely get them done. She wears that look much better than I do of course.
Post a Comment