Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nobody nose!!

Yes, as many of you have commented, I have a strange talent of being able to suck my nostrils in for an extended amount of time. It scares my children a little.

What you don't know is that my nostrils can also become extremely large.

Hubs knows this.

Apparently when I am pregnant, along with my belly, my nose size doubles, adding to my physical attractiveness. As you can imagine, doubling the size of my nose increases air flow speed significantly. Enough so that is wakes my hibernating husband from deep, deep sleep.

When I am pregnant, I am not "allowed" to face him. Smack! "Then don't get me preggo, crazy!" or something like that.

I guess Lees are born with special brain capacity that allow us to spread our nasal openings to the size of a large man's thumb. (Not that a large man has ever put his thumb in my nose, but I have seen one put his own thumb in his own nose and holy cow that was disturbing!)

I have extra special abilities to open and close said nostrils repeatedly without pinching them. Much more impressive.

What can I say, I'm the girl that NOSE!

(sorry if this post is a little incoherent. I am out the door, headed to the airport! Whoot!!!)

6 comments:

Morgan said...

I have a special nose-flaring talent....very attractive ;o)

Anonymous said...

What a talent! I hope you have a great trip!

Gabe said...

Enjoy your trip!

Carol Lee said...

I only know one thing about enlarged nose; it means trouble lol
Ed Butowsky

Susan Anderson said...

Have fun!!

=D

PS. I nose you will...

(sorry)

;)

Mary said...

This post is hilarious! Thank you for sharing your hidden talent! :)