I am so so sorry. Although the success rates for leukemia treatment have come a long way in the last several years, I understand all too well what a scary, heartbreaking diagnosis leukemia is for a family. My now seventeen-year-old son just finished treatment for acute myeloid leukemia a few weeks ago (you can read about it on my blog if you click on Spencer Updates at the top). Please feel free to have your sister or niece contact me if she would like to connect with someone who's been where they're at not very long ago. We will pray for them. Blog: wawasmusings.blogspot.com
8 comments:
oh of course. I am sorry to hear this news, long time reader not very often commenter.
I am so so sorry. Although the success rates for leukemia treatment have come a long way in the last several years, I understand all too well what a scary, heartbreaking diagnosis leukemia is for a family. My now seventeen-year-old son just finished treatment for acute myeloid leukemia a few weeks ago (you can read about it on my blog if you click on Spencer Updates at the top). Please feel free to have your sister or niece contact me if she would like to connect with someone who's been where they're at not very long ago. We will pray for them.
Blog: wawasmusings.blogspot.com
Email: goolds@verizon.net
You got it! Prayer works.
I shall pray to all the Gods that will listen :) (and even the ones that don't.)
(((HUGS)))
What a beautiful angel...we are on your side little one.
Done!
Praying for her!
Yes, I will pray for her. Definitely.
And for all of you.
Hugs.
Post a Comment