Friday, September 23, 2011

Feel like dying?

I could die tomorrow.

It's true. Sometime late tonight or early morning tomorrow.

Okay, so I would have to be standing outside. In the middle of the night. Or really early in the morning. Highly improbable, but still minutely possible.

Okay, so the chances of me dying are one in several trillion but hey, there is still the chance.

How might I be dying, you may ask?

Because this....












...might be landing on my head. Or at least pieces of this.

So, if I am to be crushedby a 300 pound, bus sized piece of sattelite while I'm streaking my neighborhood in wee hours of the morning, make sure you tell Hubs that there is chocolate hidden in the bottom drawer of my night stand.

No use in letting a good thing go to waste.

Farwell, my friends.

Unless I don't die.

In that case, I'll see ya Monday.

7 comments:

CB said...

I was listening to the news reporters talking about the satellite hitting earth today but not North America. I was wondering what exactly the chances are of getting hit by a piece of that thing. Freaky!
Glad to know where you stashed the chocolate!

Kerri said...

Hope to hear from you on Monday! :)

Unknown said...

Rest calmly apparently it all landed safely in the Pacific ocean ..

Jenny said...

I'm heading over to nab the chocolate now. Just in case, you know?

You're so clever.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ohhh chocolate in bottom drawer (makes note)

as for streaking...i thought that was you!

u still here?! hee hee

Susan Anderson said...

Glad you didn't die, Stef.

I'd have missed you terribly...

=)

Susan Anderson said...

PS. I even missed you for the one week of my blog break!