Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring???

Spring weather seems to be upon us.

Warm days and cool nights. Soccer games and allergies. Really, really strong wind.

Check. Check. Check.

Shorts...
Check

Short sleeved shirts...
Check

Winter trapping hat...

Check.

Snow boots...

Check.

Hubs asked, "Are you really going to let him go to school like that?"


"Yes. Yes I am."

You only live once. 

Welcome Spring!!

10 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Why not? Man's gotta have his own style.

;)

Kerri said...

Hubs, fashion concious?! :)

Your little guy looks proud as can be heading off to school in all the gear he picked out for himself!

Diane said...

This looks so much like something my youngest would do. Lol!

Jenny said...

I love your style girl!

Carrie said...

Oh that is just awesome. I LOVE the hat. My son dressed himself today and well, it's not my favorite outfit but who cares? Brianna used to go to pre-school in her ballet costume. Whatever works.

Juli said...

That's so awesome!

You should have seen the outfits Youngest wore to day care.

heck, you should see the outfits Almost Hubs wears now...

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Love it!
Dana

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I think our boys would get along so well. :D

Teachinfourth said...

I see some of the craziest outfits as a schoolteacher. This? Pretty tame...

jules said...

Good for you for letting him express himself! I think his style is brilliant!