Saturday, March 19, 2011

In and out!

This is going to be brief.

It is Spring Break... you know that week when all your kids are out of school and you think it is a great idea to tour your state, seeing things you normally wouldn't, kids whining all the while, for three days. Who would want to skip out on that fun?

Not us!!

It really was fun. Lots of amazing places.

We just pulled in.  

Van is cleaned out, first load of laundry in, and kids have finally stopped fighting.

Inhale. Exhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale.

But for some reason, unknown to me, my left ear is vibrating like crazy. Not ringing. More of a low rumbling...constant rumbling. This has been going on for two days now. Odd. And noise seems to aggravate it.

So you can imagine how relaxing those last 3 hours of our Spring Break adventure were for me. Us.

Memorable.

Oh, and I realized as we were driving passed the soccer fields next to our neighborhood that we totally forgot about Brody's soccer game today.

That's awesome.

5 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

I can't wait to hear the details of your trip. I hope your ear is doing better soon. That has to be a bit irritating.

Juli said...

Our spring break's next month...

Yeah...

I'm trying to control my excitement...

Mary said...

From the voice of experience: Don't stress out about the missed soccer game. You'll look back and not regret it one bit. I wish we had missed some baseball games and gone exploring instead.

Susan Anderson said...

That ear thing happens to me sometimes. Usually when I've been eating too much salt or not getting enough sleep. You probably have some fluid built up in there somewhere.

Not fun having the trucks rumbling through, is it? Hope they go back to where they came from soon.

Glad you had fun! (ish)

;)

paige said...

Oops. I know that feeling of realization. :)