Master Cleanse.
That is what it is called.
Hubs is doing the Master Cleanse. What, exactly, is this Master Cleanse. I wish it meant that I could take the kids for a day and when I came back, my house would be squeaky clean.
I am not that lucky.
The Master Cleanse involves drinking a nasty looking concoction for 10 days. What exactly is this funk that he is putting into his body every morning for the next two weeks?
2TBS lemon juice
2 TBS maple syrup
1/10 tsp cayenne pepper
8 oz water
That will clean you out.
The first day Hubs tried it, he misunderstood exactly what was meant by 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper. He thought it meant 1-10 tsp. So the first day he put in a whole teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
He couldn't believe how hot it was. But, if it was going to clean his insides, he could handle.
On day two, he put in 1 1/2 teaspoon and I think I saw fire shooting out his eyeballs and heard fire alarms going off inside his head. After he was able to catch his breath, I asked what had happened. And he explained.
I got out our 1/8tsp and told him that 1/10 was less than that.
I always knew Hubs was hot.
I guess I never knew just how hot.
Swing by Jen Matlock's ABC Thursday for more V posts.
26 comments:
haha! Omg! I am so happy your hubs is doing the master cleanse but wowzers that must have been horrible :D Cayenne is to thin your blood so he's not only hot but thin blooded too , hey it's better than hot blooded isn't it ? Is he still on it ? poor thing . Oh well you live you learn...
Hehehehe, Does he know you posted this? hahaha!
You need to be sure to drink pleanty of water stay hydrated that cleanse will CLEAN YOU OUT!!!!!
Slowly add stuff back in.
Oh my Good Luck!
Oh that is funny! About 5 years ago my husband and I tried that same cleanse. We were very excited...bought lots of lemons and syrup and cayenne. The drink was so NASTY!! (and we love cayenne!) We started one morning...and by lunchtime we decided to call it quits!
Roflmbo that is cracking me up and he is a better person then me. I wouldn't even get that crap down it even sounds nasty
I think that much pepper would clean every part of you out. I'd rather have cake.
I haven't tried this diet.. does it really work? Drinking a lot of water will definitely help.
oh that is funny! Drew is into adding hot sauce to whatever he can. . .the more the better. . .I think he thinks it makes him seem more manly! Heaven help us!
Your post had me chuckling OUT LOUD! I could deal with cayenne and lemon... its the maple that grosses me out. whew.
bwah ha
I've done it a few times and can attest that even 1/4 tsp (which is what I did) is HOT!
My friend's husband misunderstood the salt flush part and used 2 TBSP instead of 2 TSP of salt. He was in pain.
Good luck to the hot husband
Oh my, hope he does ok..
I can't imagine giving up food, even for one day...
Oh my goodness. That sounds downright painful!
"/
I'm sure he appreciated you telling the whole blogging world...lol...
I'm cracking up! Keep it coming.
That is fantastic! The poor guy! Glad he got it right now. How's the cleanse going?
I've contemplated this cleanse. But that's as far as I've gotten. If I do decide to take the plunge, I will CAREFULLY read the ingredients.
Oh my gosh!!-I actually started this cleanse 2 weeks ago and had to stop because I was SO dizzy. Not hungry, but I almost fainted when I was showing an apartment so I decided that I would still be okay if I did green smoothies in place of it all;)
Men in the kitchen--how funny!
Teresa
OMG OMG OMG!
This is why I'm glad almost hubs doesn't cook. ;)
LOL! Oh my!
I have heard that scavengers will not eat the bodies of animals who eat hot peppers. Just saying...See something else good can come of this!
That was a funny one! Made me chuckle out loud.
Hot husbands are always worth their weight in cayenne pepper : )
Dana
Oh! haha!!! Poor hubby! My hubby is hot too...and he loves extremely spicy foods! :o)
(Aren't hubbies grand subject matter for our blogs?)
(Me on the other hand, likes the hot stuff, but can't handle it...I get beads of perspiration on my nose and forhead!)
This was a most interesting post! I might have to try this cleanse.
LOL! Wow, when he does a cleanse, he REALLY does a cleanse!
Oh curse you girl.
I am laughing at this and trying not to cuz it hurts my mouth.
But I can't stop because this is so funny and it reminds me of stuff my husband does!
What a vividly great picture you painted here with your words.
You'll have to start calling him McSteamy or something.
Thanks for the smile and the great link!
A+
bravo,
he is hot, he must be smiling all over when he reads this,
you are a true bliss
to him.
cheers,
bless you two.
Post a Comment