Just so everyone is clear where I stand. Just so I can say, anyone who reads this blog....Hi, Susan... knows what I believe. I want to be obvious in my position.
Pornography is a killer.
A silent enemy...
...one that has penetrated our society and is tarnishing everything it touches.
It slaughters the human spirit.
It destroys healthy relationships.
It crushes marriage.
It annihilates families.
It impairs agency.
It distorts a healthy view of women.
It poisons our youth.
It negatively impacts the media.
It corrupts our society.
There is nothing good that comes from pornography.
Nothing.
Fight it!!!
Fortify your homes, family and marriages against it.
It IS a big deal.
It IS a problem.
It IS demoralizing.
We must fight it. We must fortify against it. We must not stand idly by as it infests our homes, neighborhoods, and relationships and people we love.
One person can make a difference and is worth every effort made to eliminate it.
BE THE ONE.
2 comments:
Agree 100%!!!!! Oh and Hi Stef!!!!
I'm just so glad that computers and phones came into being after my kids were grown. I wouldn't know how to monitor everything and that's scary in today's world. Back 20 years or so ago I had an AOL website about my doll collection. I went looking for doll gifs for my website one day. I quickly learned that googling "doll gifs" was a big mistake. I ended up in a porn site and couldn't get out. I panicked because at the time I had a man doing some work in my house and I was so afraid he'd come to the computer room door to ask a question. Finally I just turned off the computer. It's out there and so easy to find and I wasn't even looking.
Post a Comment