…having Crossfitters in my home.
1. All my problems could be solved if only I did Crossfit.
2. Crossfit games are equal to if not more important than the Olympics.
3. The men in my house no longer wear shirts.
4. My alarm clock is the sound of weights being dropped to the ground.
5. There are really only two important letters in the alphabet: P and R.
6. Next time I buy a house I need a three car garage just so I will have somewhere to park my car.
7. Protein drinks and shaker cups have taken over my cupboards and pantry.
8. Tabata, AMRAP, RFT, etc. are common acronyms and must be understood.
9. If I could only get them as dedicated to putting away laundry and cleaning their rooms.
10. Rogue wear can only be bought online. And there are no discounts or sales. Thank you Crossfit. I needed another one of those.
After all is said and done, Crossfit is probably one of the best things I could have hoped to get my men involved in.
No comments:
Post a Comment