However, this is not always true. Case in point:
A few nights ago, our son Camden, was standing close to the fireplace and leaned into the metal covering. It was hot. As he has skin that covers his arm (weirdo), it was burned.
It wasn't a "rush-him-to-the-ER" type burn, but it had blistered and popped immediately , taking off a layer of skin. It hurt him pretty bad and was red and swollen, but it was something that we could deal with at home.
Well, as I looked through our medicine cabinet, I saw that we were missing some of the things that we needed to care for the burn.
So Hubs willingly went to store to buy the list of things I texted him:
Ointment and Dressing.
I stayed to
About 20 minutes later, Hubs returned with the needed items....or so I thought.
When I asked for dressing I meant this:
When he heard dressing, he thought I meant this:
Yes....
He....
Did....

3 comments:
Oh my goodness. Men.
;)
PS. Hope the burn is healing well...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA ! I think that it's a man thing. Not a deaf man thing. Although my man has much less than perfect hearing, and he misplaced his hearing aid somewhere.... In June..... We have many, many, many misunderstandings. So I think that he would buy dressing #2 as well....
Well... did it soothe the burn?
Post a Comment