They have all left me. Grown up and decided to leave me at home all alone to eat bon-bons and watch soap operas.
Finally!!
Too bad I don't have any bon-bons (Hubs would eat them before I even had a chance) and I am not interested in soaps...have enough drama in my life with a my teenagers.
So after I kicked my kinder to the curb....not literally, sheesh you must think me a monster... I came home and thought to myself,
"Now I have all this time to myself....what am I going to do? I could go through the closets...or go through the garage....or maybe I should do some family history work....what about starting that backyard project."
"But wait!. I don't have to do any of those things RIGHT NOW! I am really tired...like really tired. As in I have woken up everyday this week at 4:50am to help my oldest get of to early EARLY morning seminary and I am totally feeling it."
And so I kicked off my shoes, pulled back the covers and went to sleep....
...for three hours!!!
I am not going to lie. It was GLORIOUS!
What did you do today??
2 comments:
Love it!!!! Seriously you should do that every day! Early morning seminary! UGH. We have the regular 6:30 one and that's bad enough!
Aaah the glorious life!
Post a Comment